Urban Adv treats all personal data of users / visitors of the services offered, in full compliance with the provisions of the Italian national legislation on privacy and, in particular, of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent updates (Eg: GDPR 2018 (General Data Protection Regulation)
1) To use the services offered by Urban Adv, the completion of registration forms may be required, containing fields for the provision of mandatory and / or optional personal data. The provision of personal data indicated as mandatory is necessary to complete the registration procedure; therefore the failure or partial provision of such data makes it impossible to subscribe to the Services and use them. The provision of non-mandatory data is optional; therefore their failure or partial conferment does not prevent you from registering and using the Services.
2) Urban Adv keeps technical data relating to connections to our server to allow administrators to check security in order to improve the quality of the services offered and customize them in relation to the needs of users / visitors. These data do not allow user identification. Any acknowledgments may be requested only upon the exclusive request of the competent judicial authorities, authorized to do so by express provisions of the law aimed at preventing and / or suppressing crimes.
3) On AdvCity.eu website are used TECHNICAL COOKIES. They are temporary markers that allow you to access the site faster.
The user can disable cookies by changing the browser settings. Any information on navigation outside the existing site cannot be directly consulted by Urban Adv.
3) With the consent expressed freely, explicitly and in a differentiated form with respect to the different processing purposes, by selecting the “Yes” box in the contact form, personal data may be processed for sending commercial information by e-mail, advertising and promotional material relating to the services offered by Urban Adv. The consent for the processing purposes referred to in this point 3) is optional; therefore, following a possible refusal, the data will be processed only for the purposes indicated above. It will also be possible after registration, automatically and without cost, to oppose the processing of data and not to receive promotional and / or commercial communications, maintaining the registration to the Services, by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of the page in all communications. advertising sent by Urban Adv.
4) The personal data collected and stored in Urban Adv databases are processed by employees and / or collaborators of the data controller as persons in charge. They are not disclosed or communicated to third parties, except in the cases provided for by the information and / or by the law and, in any case, in the manner permitted by this.
5) The treatment is carried out through automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Urban Adv cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information outside of its control.
6) The data controller is Urban Adv, located in Via XXV Luglio, 44 in Cava de’Tirreni (VAT number 04824090650) who can use them for all the purposes identified in this information.
Users / visitors have the right to exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03. At any time through the automatic cancellation link present at the end of each communication, or by sending the request by post to the address indicated above, fax at 089 461601 or by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “CANCELLATION OF YOUR NAME * YOURSURNAME * DATA” , moreover, in addition to the withdrawal, it is possible to send the data in our possession to the same e-mail address, using as the subject of the communication “DATA COMMUNICATION YOURNAME * YOURSURNAME *”
7) Right to access personal data and other rights pursuant to Article 7 of the Privacy Code:
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right .
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication